Q1: Week 5 reading response

My personal narrative is going good so far. I am having a little bit of a difficult time using good vivid detail. However, I think the use of my vivid detail has come a long way. The use of vivid detail can help to enrich your paper and give the readers more of a visual as they read it. I really enjoyed writing my personal narrative as it brought back good memories with my family and friends that will never be forgotten.

I am excited to complete the final draft of my personal narrative. I feel like I have worked very hard on this piece of writing and I have never written anything like this before. Also, I am a little bit nervous about correct punctuation in my writing. I have never been good at placing commas in the correct places, so I will have to work hard on the grammar portion of my essay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Nature

Q1: Week 3- Hurricane Katrina

Q2: Week 5 LOTF Response