Q3: Week 2 Research Update

So far, my research project has been going well. I have not had any problems finding information that can contribute to my project. Whenever I was writing my annotated bibliographies, I was having trouble knowing what I was writing about because I felt like I was being very repetitive with my information when trying to answer my research question.  I think this is because I didn't have my topics yet so I wasn't thinking about broad ideas.

Now that I have my topic for my notecards I feel like the writing is much easier and more organized.
I used to have trouble keeping all of my information in order to differentiate between my sources when writing my annotated bibliographies. Although, now the notecards are helping me organize my information because you take little pieces from the writing and read further into them. Also, I am able to find a lot more detailed information in my sources for the notecards rather than just writing from one research question. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Nature

Q1: Week 3- Hurricane Katrina

Q2: Week 5 LOTF Response