Q3: Week 2 The Weekend

Over the weekend, before Martin Luther King Jr. day, I went to Mobile to visit my grandparents. We  celebrated a late Christmas with them. It was exciting because they just moved from Shreveport and I had never seen their new house before. Also, they live on a bay so it was fun to get to ride in a boat, even though it was freezing outside.

On Sunday, we drove back from Mobile and went to dinner to watch the Saints game. Then, the next day was Martin Luther King day so we had the day off from school.  We slept late and did our homework and got ready for the school the next morning. Although, I woke up and school was cancelled due to the weather. My friend and I then started sledding down the icy street. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Nature

Q1: Week 3- Hurricane Katrina

Q2: Week 5 LOTF Response