Q4: Week 2 Free Post

In 2016, my family and I traveled to Arkansas for my great grandmother's funeral. She lived in a small town called Spearsville, Arkansas. We were all really close to my meme and we always had a tradition that we would go to her house for Christmas. Whenever our dogs would travel with us to her house, they would always jump all over her and they loved her. So, one year for Christmas we got her a dog and she loved it so much. Although, after her funeral the dog came to live with us and it got along really well with our two dogs.

The week we got back home from Arkansas our dogs had escaped out of our fence for a couple of hours. Normally, when they run away they will come back home but this time, only one of our dogs came home but not the other. We instantly became nervous, but that is when we saw something white and fluffy in the lake, but close to the edge. Our dogs were small white and fluffy so we immediately ran to the lake to get a better look. Then, we realized that it was my dog Bella floating on a red bouy in the lake. My family and I were astonished, but we believed it to be a miracle. My great grandmother's favorite color was red and she loved riding in boats on the lake. Also, she loved dogs, especially the one we got her for Christmas. 

Comments

  1. Good job describing the dogs! I like this post especially because it talks about your dogs.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Human Nature

Q1: Week 3- Hurricane Katrina

Q2: Week 5 LOTF Response