Human Nature

My belief about human nature is that humans are full of possibility. I believe that if someone really puts their mind to something and believes that they can achieve it, then it is possible. Also, I believe that humans are able to make many choices, but the types of choices they make are up to them. I feel like the types of choices a person may make can be influenced by many different factors, such as the way you were raised, or the people you spend lots of time with.
I believe that my family led me to my beliefs because I spend the most time around them. Also, I believe that I got these beliefs from the phrase "learning from your actions". This is because if you have the choice between right and wrong, and all the power is in your hands to make that choice, your choice will likely be based upon what you have picked up and learned from your surroundings. Your parents always push you to be the best you can be and to make good decisions, and that all leads up to making good decisions when you have to make the choice between right and wrong.

Comments

  1. I think you are totally right when you say that your choices can be influenced by the people you hang out with. People can either bring you up or down, and it is important to surround yourself with good people. But, at the end of the day, your choices are up to you and no one else. Great post!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Q1: Week 3- Hurricane Katrina

Q2: Week 5 LOTF Response