Q1: Week 8- Fall Break

Over fall break, I went with a friend to Dallas, Texas. We flew on a plane out of New Orleans to get there. As soon as we landed at the airport, we all headed to baggage claim to retrieve our luggage. This always makes me anxious because you always see everyone else's luggage go by, but not yours. I get especially nervous when everyone with me gets their luggage and I still haven't seen mine. I always think it didn't make it on the plane.

As soon as we all retrieve our luggage, we head to the car. It is difficult to fit all of our belongings into the tiny car so my friend and I ended up having luggage piled up on us in the backseat. Although, the luggage did not block our view from seeing the very bright city with all of the tall buildings. I always enjoy seeing the tall buildings at night because I do not see this in Baton Rouge. Finally, as we pull into the driveway of our hotel, we notice that is right across the street from a beautiful campus, SMU.

Comments

  1. I also hate waiting for my luggage to come. It sounds like you had a great trip. Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how you ended the story by letting the readers questioning your story.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Q1: Week 3- Hurricane Katrina

Q1:Week 2 My Story

Q2: Week 5 LOTF Response