Q3: Week 1: Who do you look up to in your life? Why?

The person in my life that I look up to the most is my grandfather. He lives about two hours away from my family but he always calls us. I feel like my grandfather can always see the best in people and that is a good factor to have. He lives in a small town where he knows everyone. So, whenever we go visit him and we all go somewhere, he knows almost everyone we see. He is always is happy to stop and talk to them and ask them how they are doing. Almost every time I see my grandfather there is a smile on his face and he is laughing.

Even though I do not get to see my grandfather a lot, I know the little things in life can always make him happy. He really values family time and having the whole family together since we all live in different places. My grandfathers favorite thing to do is tell me and my cousins funny stories from his past. Also, he never gives up. If he starts something he will always makes sure it gets finished. 

Comments

  1. I enjoyed reading this because I also view my grandfather as a role model.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Human Nature

Q1: Week 3- Hurricane Katrina

Q2: Week 5 LOTF Response