Q3: Week 7 Free Post

This weekend on Saturday I had to wake up at 7:30 for drivers ed. The class lasted until about 5:30 depending on how many times it took for you to pass the test. I also had the class the weekend before on Saturday and Sunday. This weekend was the weekend I took the test. During the class we had to watch multiple videos that were sad and demonstrated what could happen if you don't drive safe.

Right before the test started, I got nervous. I was not worried before but as soon as the thought of this test determining how long I would have to stay at the drivers ed place and taking a part in determining if I will get my drivers permit I started to worry. You can only miss eight questions on the test so as my drivers ed instructor was calling out the answers it made me extremely nervous. At the end after the tests were graded I passed by two questions which was relieving.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Human Nature

Q1: Week 3- Hurricane Katrina

Q2: Week 5 LOTF Response